Users of cartadviser.com (the Site), agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other notices and guidelines which appear on the Site, which is subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion. Your use of and access to the Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, as they exist at that time.
The views reflected on Cartadviser are solely the writer’s individual take on the products. Cartadviser and its management does not bear any responsibility for the user’s purchase decisions or any after-effects.
By using cartadviser.com you agree that you will not take any of the following actions:
- Create more than one account on cartadviser.com
- Violate the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- Use any automated means to access the Site or collect any information from the Site;
- Modify or create variant versions of cartadviser.com logos or other trademarks;
- Illegal activity under the laws of the republic of India;
We have the right to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of cartadviser.com;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Site;
- Reject, move, or remove any material that you submit to the Site for any reason;
- Reject, move, or remove any content that is available on the Site;
- Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account
By joining cartadviser.com you agree to the following:
- You agree not to disclose your password and your authentication token to any third party and to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password and authentication token;
- Receive member e-mail updates and newsletters, which can be canceled at any time by updating your member profile
- With the exception of company trademarks, all material contained on cartadviser.com, including, text, design, graphics, applications, software, underlying source code and the selection of arrangements is the copyright of cartadviser.com.
- In accessing the web pages on the Site, you agree that any downloading of material is for personal, non-commercial use only. No part of the Site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of cartadviser.com
- It is permissible to send the URL of the Site to a third party so that they can view the material in its context.
- Upon submission of your review or any other content (“Content”) to cartadviser.com, you warrant that you are the author and owner of the Content and you grant to cartadviser.com and the holding company, a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free license (including rights to sub-license) to use the Content (including, the right to publish, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, edit or sell the Content) in any media without restriction. This submission is also to the email email@example.com.
- You hereby warrant that all intellectual property rights that you may have in the Content, have been voluntarily waived by you and you agree not to assert any intellectual property rights in the Content.
For the ecommerce related section, please understand that cartadviser is primarily a review website and is doing ecommerce business as a goodwill gesture to its customers. We only deal in Cash On Delivery as we want our customers to be satisfied before we get paid. However, in case, we cant make the delivery, we do not accept any liability and responsibility for it and the customer can-not proceed with any legal action in this regard.