About Under Armour
It started with a simple plan to make a superior T-shirt. A shirt that provided compression and wicked perspiration off your skin rather than absorb it. A shirt that worked with your body to regulate temperature and enhance performance. Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour is the originator of performance apparel – gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout.
Under Armour’s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Specifications and Features
- Offset: 6 mm
- Weight: 8.0 oz
- Arch reinforcement construction
- Full-length EVA sock liner
- Full-length Micro G® foam turns
- Anatomical rubber outsole
- Lightweight, Comfortable suitable for on and off road running.
- Provides precise fit & foot guidance.
- Breathable mesh which provides increased ventilation.
- Good for gym use as they provide the necessary support for lifting weights.
- Available in half sizes i.e UK 9.5, UK 9.0, UK 8.5 …….
- Breathable mesh is Delicate, prone to wear and tear.
- Affordable only when on sale.
Under Armour is one of the recent brands to launch its sports shoes and apparels in India, nonetheless it is a reliable brand with quality products. These shoes are one of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. This can be said after comparing them with shoes of the same price range from brands like Skechers, Nike and Adidas. These are perfect for running as they are lightweight, have a highly padded sole and have a breathable upper material. They can come handy for gym activities like weightlifting as they provide ample support. If you can afford them, then go for it, otherwise wait for a sale.
Where To Buy
Blue Version (Price INR 5999)–https://www.amazon.in
Black Version (Price INR 5999)–https://www.amazon.in
(Ps. – These shoes are available for INR 3000 during certain sales like the Great Indian sale,Diwali sales etc.)